Innovators, rule changers, optimists, we want you.
We are currently hiring for our growing practice!
The team at Stony Plain Dental Centre is looking for a full-time Dental Receptionist to join the team. The Dental Receptionist role is vital in shaping the patient’s experience and creating an exceptional first impression. The ideal Receptionist or Administrator for our team is someone who not only loves interacting with patients and being their first point of contact but also enjoys working behind the scenes to organize and execute the day-to-day administration and coordination of the office.
WHAT WE ARE OFFERING:
· Full-time offer with a competitive wage
· Comprehensive health and dental benefits plan and vacation Pay
· Uniform allowance and continuing education opportunities
· Training from our experienced front desk staff to ensure success in your role
· Collaborative and reliable team
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
· 1-3 years of experience as a dental office administrator / dental receptionist experience is required
· Highly proficient in MS Office (MS Excel and MS Outlook)
· Experience in optimization of scheduling patient appointments
· Adaptable and hardworking with a demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities
· Experience working with Dentrix Dental practice management software is an asset
If you are interested in working with us, please email your resume and cover letter to
Registered Dental Hygienist - Full-Time Position
We are a busy and growing General Practice looking for an experienced Registered Dental Hygienist to join our team! We need to add some hygiene hours to our schedule to accommodate all of our patients. At Stony Plain Dental Centre, you will actively work with patients, provide exceptional patient care and become an intricate component of our progressive clinic. You will serve as an oral health care educator for our patients and an ambassador for our office.
Our brand-new building is located 18 minutes from West Edmonton. We pride ourselves in linking the salary to your skills to maintain long term employment. We also offer an incentive program, continuing education, CPR, health benefits, matching Group RSP and provide your uniform! Our new clinic has plenty of amenities for staff - full kitchen, locker room with shower and gym. You’ll also have the benefits of working for a local business that has a charitable giving program and employee recognition initiatives.
Send your resume and cover letter
If you are interested in working at Stony Plain Dental Centre in the future even if there are no current positions open, send us your resume and cover letter to keep on file.
Careers Inside SPDC
We don't mind standing out in our industry, in fact we will continue to stand out as much as possible! Find out what it is like to work with us on our Careers Inside SPDC page.